Sunday, January 24, 2010

9 months and counting

Well, there is a little over 9 months until the wedding now.  When I think about it, it still seems so far away but when I really look at it, it's only a pregnancy away! lol...leave it to me to look at it that way!

We've got a lot done so far:

Invitations, my dress, Marryn's dress, my shoes, my hair stylist, a florist, the reception hall, the church, the limo, the favours, the mens tux store (haven't picked styles yet though)...our DJ and decorators are all contracted through our reception hall so they're booked too and now our Stag and Doe is booked as well.

I'm really looking forward to it all coming together.  I've been waiting for this my whole life...to find THE one.  The one who looks at me the way he does and says the things I dreamed my future husband would say.  It's going to be such a beautiful, wonderful day, I can't hardly wait!!!

No comments: