Saturday, December 22, 2007

I'm ready

I finished all my Christmas shopping in TWO days this year! It sucked, but it's done. Now, on with the holiday, the sooner, the better. I like Christmas but hate the rush...it seems like everything has to be done NOW...there is no time to breathe!

In other news, I'm 11 weeks and 2 days pregnant now...just a short 5 days from the 2nd Trimester already! WOO! It's gone by fairly quickly too...thank God for that!

I totally don't have much else to say....sadly, I'm boring these days. :(

I put it out there before, if you want to know something, leave me a comment....I'd be happy to answer/comment about it if it gives me something to write about!! Hopefully, I'll be more interesting after the holidays otherwise!

Merry Christmas to those of you who celebrate....Happy Whatever-You-Celebrate to those of you who don't!

No comments: