Thursday, December 13, 2007

10 Weeks



WOW! I'm 10 weeks pregnant already! I can't beleive how quickly time is going....definitely not like with my own where I felt like it was taking forever!

Everything seems to be going well with baby...I'm doing better and not quite as sick anymore. I'm VERY happy about that...

I don't have a whole lot more to write about...so I'm going to call out to you again, anything you want to know/hear about from me, giver! Give me some ideas!!

Today marks the beginning of the 12 days of Christmas....and I only know this because it is my birthday...I'm 28....and I feel old.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhhh!!!! I forgot your birthday! It's inconvenient you know to have it so close to X-mas.

Happy HAPPY Birthday and hope you celebrated in a big way! I can't even remember turning 28...cripes!

The baby is so cute! When will you know if it's a girl or a boy?

Be Inspired Always said...

Happy Birthday!

I just love ultrasound pictures.

Have a Grand Celebration.

I'm new to your blog, please feel welcomed to come and drop by mine.

http://blog-me-til-midnight.blogspot.com/


Jillian