Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Woah.

Apparently March was No Blog Post Month for me lol...

Things are ok, just super busy.  I applied for and ALMOST got a job.  The only thing holding me back?  3 elective credits for high school.  That was two weeks ago...I'm now in the middle of the last course I need to finally be a high school graduate.  And because I have a friend working at this particular company, I still have a shot at the job as long as I can prove I have done these courses to finish my OSSD requirements!

Other than that, the kids are good.  I found daycare at a reasonable price for Marryn with a friend of mine who's kids bowl with the boys and who is also Jonah's beaver leader.  I'm excited for Marryn to be around kids all day but I'm also sad that I won't be with her full time anymore.

But, we have a plan.  The plan is for me to work for a year and get rid of our credit card debt, put some money away and start looking at buying a house...as well as take a short vacay next April.

I'm excited about all these changes but a little weirded out that I'm moving on to this section of my life.  I'm trying to find my place and meaning...I'm no longer "child bearing", so now what??  It's a bit unnerving.

But I'm working on it.  I'm doing what I need to do to help us get to where we wanna be!  We're happy and content and that is all I can ask for :)

No comments: