Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Annual Havelock Trip this weekend!

For the last three years now, I've been attending Jer's family thanksgiving in Havelock, ON.  We go to a cottage resort and have a fire going for the whole 4 days, hang out, they drink and laugh and fish and just be one big happy family....I absolutely adore them and the whole tradition.  We leave Friday to do this again and I'm so excited!  I was a bit worried with it being so close to the wedding that A) we wouldn't be able to afford it and B) we would have too much to do.  Well Jer's Aunt's and some cousins took care of A by giving us our cottage rental for my bridal shower.  As for B, we're going to take some stuff with us and do it while we're there so that we don't get too far behind with only 3 weeks to go.

I'll post pictures when I get back!

Happy Turkey Day!!!

No comments: