Wednesday, October 13, 2010

What a blast!

The Havelock trip was a blast and went off without a hitch!!  I didn't take too many pictures because Jer's Aunt (who is also one of our photographers) took TONS!  So when I get those I will post some but here are a couple from the weekend:








Now, it's crunch time!  The wedding is just 17 days away now and everything is going swimmingly and it's all falling into place!  I have absolutely no worries!!  I still have a few things to get done but I know it will get done, and if I can't get it done I have a TON of people who have offered to help me out so I know I can delegate.

A few people asked me over the weekend if I was nervous.  I am DEFINITELY not nervous.  I'm anxious and excited yes but this feels so incredibly right and natural and I have absolutely no reservations about this marriage :)

In just 17 short days, I will be Mrs. Lessard!!!!

SQUEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: