Thursday, April 15, 2010

Comment changes and some random thoughts

I've had to make some changes on my comments due to a bunch of spam I've been recieving.  I'm still allowing anonymous comments, mostly because I don't care and partly because the last one was such a positive thing for me...so from now on, you'll have to confirm the comment with the letters so I don't get so much spam.

*******

I have an on going situation with some people that I don't really get along with (or, rather, they don't get along with me).  It's been quiet for a while.  I can't help but have that gut feeling that something is about to happen with them.  Like because it's been so quiet, I can only expect that SOMETHING is going to come up.  It's like these people are attracted to the drama of fighting and arguing and it's been a while so you know they're going to need a fix soon.  So yeah, I don't have anything to write about with them at the moment but stay tuned, I think something is waiting in the wings.

********

Our little girl is going to be 10 months old on Saturday.  TEN MONTHS!  She's starting to cruise on a walker toy that we have for her (though she falls quite a bit so we can't leave her side when she's playing with it), she's started to wave, she's talking up a storm and even though it doesn't make any sense it's freakin adorable!  I can't believe in two short months she's going to be a year old already!  It sure did fly by.

I'm back and forth about having another one.  Sometimes I can't imagine our family without another little one and then other times I think about how much pain I was in when I was pregnant with Marryn and wonder if I can do it again.  Our initial thought was we'd try again right after the wedding but now I'm thinking we should either wait until she's about 3 and close to going to school or just get a puppy instead lol.  I think we'll have to play it by ear after all the busy-ness of the wedding is done.

*********

Jonah is sick again.  I swear, the kid is sick at LEAST once a month.  A friend of mine mentioned that I should get him some homeopathic stuff to help boost his immune system so I'm going to look into that.  I feel so bad for the poor guy!  Everyone else is fine but he is sick all the time!  My mom said I was the same way and he is also showing all the signs of allergies like me so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

James is good...the same.  Other than being a typical 12.5 year old and the bit of attitude that goes along with the age he's doing well despite some stuff he has to go through.  He's incredibly resilient and I'm so proud of him.

**********

The wedding stuff is all the same right now.  Our stag and doe is 3 months from tomorrow!  I have all the stuff booked for that, I just have to buy alcohol and arrange food.  I'm looking forward to it.  3 months after that is the wedding!  It's flying by and soon we'll be married!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

too bad about the spam thing and whatever blow-out is simmering.
Jonah is fine. A good immune booster sounds good, but he has a good appetite & lots of energy, so I wouldn't worry. Germs go around school like crazy at that age, cause most of the kids don't have the manners to cover their mouths when they cough or blow their nose, etc.
Puppies aren't much easier than babies, either..lol