Monday, August 25, 2008

It's a Boy!

Well, it's official, Jer is now legally Jonah's father!! We got word that the adoption order had been finalized on Wednesday morning. I went out and got Jer a cake, a balloon and a card...we had a little celebration while we were camping.

Words cannot express how grateful I am that Jonah has a loving and committed father...he's soooo lucky! I'm so lucky to have such an incredibly amazing man who accepted my children and I as we are and loves us like no one else ever has....LIFE IS GRAND!!!

A 16 year old kid who worked at Zehr's wrote on this cake...it didn't match and it was messy! LOL!

My 3 fabulous boys!!

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Congrats! Sorry it took so long and was such a pain but now it's all done. WOOHOOOO!

Anonymous said...

And so it is finally the way it was meant to be.
Congrats to you all!
xo

Anonymous said...

...and that cake writing looks like something I would do!
:)