Thursday, June 26, 2008

38 Weeks

Wow...38 weeks. Almost done carrying this little boy!! I have a Dr's appointment today and I believe we'll be discussing whether or not to induce. I will update when I get back this afternoon.

In other news, all the paper work is signed for the adoption (finally) and I'm just about half way through the stupid 21 days I have to wait. My lawyer's assisstant is on vacay til July 14th so nothing will be done until that day...then I have to go in and sign some form that says I waited the 21 days and then they can file it. Hopefully it will go quickly after that.....and hopefully my lawyer won't have to do much more work either as I just received the bill for the work they've done so far.....$1300 later. *sigh* I really was hoping it wouldn't cost us that much and they're not even done with the case yet! So, we'll see...I bet it costs around $2000 total....even though everyone consented and I could have done this myself.

Jer finally got a new job too!! He's now a pipefitter apprentice in the plumber's and steamfitter's union....YAY! I'm so happy for him...he really deserved a break and it finally came.

Anyway, I'll update again like I said after I get home from the Dr.'s....here's hoping for some news....any news....about getting this baby out. I'm SOOOO done!!!


***UPDATE***

Not dilated, not ready to give birth, no induction....still miserable, hot, huge and tired.....and will be for another week at least. Next friday is my next appointment. *sigh*

2 comments:

This Guy said...

Nobody likes a winer... Suck it up, i'll let you know when I see a leg hanging down. HAHAHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

Repeat this mantra....
Any day now. Any day now. Any day now.
The false labour must have pissed you off, I know how ready you are to birth this little guy.

Any day now....
xo