Monday, January 3, 2011

It was a good Christmas!!

Hello there!  Happy New Year!!!

I hope everyone had a good Christmas!  We certainly did.  I love getting together with the family and eating and talking and laughing and loving.  It was so warm and wonderful!!!!

Not much is new around here, just getting things in order for this fundraiser I'm trying to pull off.  I hope it's a success because my friend could REALLY use the help!!

I have lots of baking to do in the next several weeks, I hope I can get it all done!  I have some volunteers to help with the baking part as long as I can make the cookie dough so that should help me!

I've also recently become an epicure consultant to help supplement the little income I bring in and I have my first show on the 14th.  I'm really looking forward to it!  I used to be a PartyLite consultant and I really enjoyed it...I think this will be even more successful because of the type of product it is (spices, dips, mixes and kitchenware).

Anyway, I hope everyone had good holidays!

No comments: