Thursday, December 11, 2008

I was tagged last week

But I haven't got around to it until now....oopsy! I was tagged by Jennifer...I won't be tagging anyone but if you'd like to play along feel free!!!

Here are the rules:
Link to your tagger and list the rules
List 7 random facts about yourself
Tag 7 people (and make sure you check back and see what they say!)
If you're tagged, play along and pass it on


1. I have been pregnant 6 times in 11 years and have given birth to 5 babies so far (including a set of twins) and will be giving birth to the 6th in July.

2. I don't like fruit. Give me veggies til the cows come home but I don't like fruit. There is a reason! I find that fruit never tastes the same as the last piece you had. There is never a consistency to it. The only fruit I will eat is watermelon and Mutsu apples...because they mostly stay the same!

3. I have an arse-load of allergies. My biggest are pollen and any animal with hair (besides the hypo-allergenic ones that cost a fortune to buy). I sneeze, cough, get itchy, watery eyes and I my asthma acts up. It sucks because most of my friends have animals so I can't go and hang out for long.

4. Although I want to, I've never really travelled anywhere. The furthest I've been from home (Niagara Falls, Ontario) is Virginia Beach, Virginia. I'm hoping to return there some day because I loved it! Other than that, Montreal is as far as I've been in Canada (other than Nova Scotia when I was like 9 months old but I don't remember that so it doesn't count!).

5. I don't like winter. I don't like the snow unless I can stay inside and enjoy watching it from the window. I feel bad because I know my boys would love for me to come and play with them but I just can't stand being cold and wet!! Thank God Jer likes the snow...he takes the boys out and I bake and make hot chocolate for when they come in all rosy cheeked and freezing.

6. I love sushi even though I don't eat fish. There is some REALLY GREAT vegetable sushi and I LOOOOOOVE it. I want some right now even though it's only 9am. Pregnant much??

7. I get bored with things easily. I dunno if it's the Sagittarius in me or what but I rarely finish things I start. It's a horrible habit and I don't know how to change it because I just get so BORED with things!!

That's it! Play if you want, let me know if you did so I can come read it!!

2 comments:

EmberRose said...

I just wanted to comment because I'm in Va Beach.







Hi!

Jennifer said...

i'm sorry, how did I miss this.

great list by the way and thank you for playing along!! :)

i will eat almost anything but i haven't tried sushi yet... but since you don't really like fish and you still like it... that might be the fact that makes me try it... i only like really mild fish.

i want to go to Niagra falls, the Ontario side... I hear that the 4th of July is amazing there, all kinds of wonderful fireworks and what not. :) i think this might be a summer trip for us.

i also hate winter and being cold and the snow too. i love it when it first comes down and if i could stay inside all day and watch it snow big fat snowflakes and make everything so beautiful i would love it... but i don't get to stay home for that long and there is cleaning off the vehicles and dressing the kids in 28 layers and then the dirtiness after the snow is plowed and sanded and all that... ugh... it becomes a HUGE mess.

thanks for playing along... and again, i'm sorry i missed this till now.

xoxoxo