Thursday, January 8, 2009

I can relate to this article...

So, it's 9:28 am EST and I've been awake since 4:30am. I woke up not feeling very well and instead of disturbing Jer who had to work at 7:00 am I thought, I'll go sleep on the couch. Well, SLEEP did not happen. No, no, the neighbours new puppy decided it was time to play!!! 4:30 am. Running back and forth playing with a bone or some other hard object until 8! LOVELY!!!

I've been having problems with these people for EVER but I'm SO stressed out now I can relate to this article (though I would never EVER do something like this and I think this guy is a bit ridiculous considering it was only parking a car on the street).

Lack of sleep will make ANYONE a little strung out but when a pregnant woman doesn't get her sleep..........*breathes in and out slowly lest she goes medevil on the neighbours*

http://www.citynews.ca/news/news_30788.aspx

And HOW is this still taking place in this day and age????

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/01/08/png.witchcraft/index.html

3 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Oh it's tough when you have crummy neighbours. We have one house on our block that causes a ton of drama, including a teen boy burning up the kitchen and having the whole neighbourhood filled with fire trucks and cops. They hide from the cops after their parties get raided in our back yard. I want to pump electricity into our fence but I hear that's illegal, unfortunately.

That last article was in particular very disturbing and sick. The world can be such a terrifying place sometimes.

On a completely different note, I'm so glad to know you also love the Barefoot Contessa! :) She is so fabulous. I want to pick up all her books now.

Suzie Ridler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

OMG - I hope none of my neighbours own a chainsaw. That is just too bizarre...that dude has issues!

And remind me never to go to New Guinea!
How sick and disturbing!
In this day and age, it's insane....but then a lot of what goes on in this world is exactly that - insane!