Monday, February 1, 2010

Happy February

Ahhh, the month before spring...the month of red and pink hearts and romance and chocolate....the month of groundhogs and shadows and now also Family Day (though I think just about everyday is family day, I don't need a day to tell me to appreciate them!).

I've always loved February.  Even though it's usually the coldest month of the year, it's also the shortest month and it's so much closer to spring than January!!

I'm hoping to start off this month great and be offered a job soon!  As much as I don't want to, if I have to, I want to just do it already.  I HATE job searching...I always have!  I got a call from one of the call centres in the area and I returned the call and left a message so I'm just waiting to hear back from them again.  I think that's my best bet at the moment.  Until something better comes along anyway.

We've finally got our Stag and Doe booked for July 16th!  I've been doing a lot of planning around that right now and I'm in the process of designing tickets...I'll probably post a couple of pictures to get some feedback (not than anyone comments often, but I figure maybe I'll put a vote thingy up).

This month is kinda quiet, which is nice.  A few appointments but other than that not much is going on.  Of course, Valentine's day is coming up but with our current $$ situation, we probably won't do a whole lot, if anything.  Which is ok, again, I don't need a day to tell me to love and appreciate my signifigant other...I love him and appreciate him everyday.  I'll get him a card but that may be the extent of it!

James has a bowling tournament about an hour and a half away at the end of the month as well that we're all looking forward to...I'm so happy he enjoys it and it's good at it!

Then, MARCH!!  Bring on the sunshine and dew and sprouts and buds!  I can't wait to smell that earthy scent again.  I'm grateful that our winter has been so lienient on us but I'm still so looking forward to spring!

No comments: